The Epsilon Siren Series provides a wide range of features in a low cost siren that meets SAE Class A sound requirements and is California Title 13 compliant.
Epsilon provides hands-free operation, public address, Scan-Lock™ multiple warning tones and real time Diagnostix!
200 watt amplifier with 6 On/Off toggle switches, operates up to two 100 watt speakers
- Speaker diagnostic indicator.
- Full function 200 watts of output power with Radio Repeat (for up to two 100 watt speakers).
- EPSL2S6 has 6 On/Off lighted toggle switches.
- LED on indicator for each switch
- Full featured, self-contained electronic siren.
- Hands-free operation from the vehicle steering wheel.
- Programmable outlets.
- Long lasting LED backlighting.
- Compact design, includes noise-cancelling microphone.
- Scan-Lock siren tone programming with nine tones to choose from.
- Harmonically rich composite airhorn tones.
- 7 position rotary switch function selector allows choice of standby for use with the manual button, manual tone 1 & 2.
- Hands-free position allows horn ring control inputs for operation of the siren and tone 1, 2 and 3 positions.
- Each tone position has an override tone when the manual button is depressed.
- Non-destructive short circuit protection.
- PA override.
- California Title 13 compliant profiles.
- Meets SAE Class A sound requirements when used with most 100 watt speakers.
- Real time diagnostics indicator. When the indicator is steady, siren is operating correctly. If it single flashes, speaker is short circuited; and, if the indicator is off, speaker is under current.
- Scan-Lock switch is located on the rear for security to ensure all fleet sirens are set with the same tones.
- Installation package includes all the necessary mounting hardware and input pigtail connector.
- Front of unit provides a PA volume control knob for the noise-cancelling microphone, On/Off switch, manual button and 7-position rotary switch.
- Easy to install. Pre-wired with quick disconnect plug for easy service and prompt replacement.
- Twenty-four month warranty.