Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Adamson Industries located?
- We are located in Haverhill, Massachusetts, just 33 miles north of Boston. We are conveniently located right off of I-495, exit 50.
- What are Adamson Industries’ hours of operation?
- We are open Monday – Friday, 8:00am -5:00pm eastern standard time. This includes customer service, product ordering and installation services.
- How long does it take to fill and ship my order?
- Items that are in stock will ship within 24 hours during regular business days via UPS. Depending upon where the items are being shipped will depend on when they arrive at your door, usually from 1 to 6 business days. If item is not in stock, a customer service specialist will keep you up to date on the status of your order.
- Do you offer quantity discounts on your products?
- Yes, we do offer quantity pricing on a lot of our products. Most products on-line will offer bulk pricing. If you have any questions on a product, just give us a call, 800.232.0162
- Can I send in a request for quote?
- Yes, there are several ways to submit a quote (RFQ):
Use the request for quote form located under the Support tab
Fax a RFQ to 800.710.9099
Call a customer service specialist at 800.232.0162
- Can I open up an account with Adamson Industries?
- Adamson Industries offers approved customers an open account with Net 30 terms. If you’re a municipality, please send or fax in your information on department letterhead, including contact name, bill to, ship to, phone and fax numbers and federal ID number. If you are a company, a credit application is necessary, please contact a customer service specialist for more details.
- Does Adamson Industries offer Turn key solutions for vehicles?
- Yes! With a 56,000 square foot technical installation center, over 2 million dollars of product in inventory and a full force of EVT certified technicians we can provide partial or full up fits to fit any agency needs.
- How long does it take to up fit a vehicle?
- It depends on the equipment. Every vehicle will have a ‘vehicle build’ sheet completed prior to any work performed. At this point, the production team will discuss with you the time allotted for this vehicle.
- How do I get my vehicle to Adamson Industries?
- Regionally, we can provide pick up and delivery. Not close to Adamson Industries, no problem. Our drop ship codes are listed in FAQ below. We also provide delivery with fully insured and bonded motor carriers that have years of experience with Public Safety Vehicles.
- What are Adamson Industries’ drop ship codes from the car manufacturers?
- Ford 88B363F
General Motors 52414
- Who will be performing the work on my vehicle?
- We maintain a team of EVT certified technicians and assistant techs. Recertification is required every 5 years. Our techs follow a strict quality control production line assembly method.
- Will my vehicle be safe if I send it to you for an up fit?
- We are located on over 6 acres with both inside and outside secured vehicle containment areas. Inside capacity is 100 vehicles and outside capacity is 400 vehicles. Both areas are monitored by closed circuit recorder television and secured with 6’ hurricane fence topped with barb wire.
- I need a repair done, do I need to schedule an appointment and can I wait for my vehicle?
- Adamson Industries offers Sudden Service Repair. Appointments are scheduled within hours of your phone call, not days. A customer waiting area, complete with refreshments, television & reading material is available while you wait for your repair to be complete.
- What are Adamson Industries overall qualifications?
- With more than 28 years in business, Adamson Industries remains to be a leader in the Public Safety Vehicle Operations. We are a qualified master distributor for more than 50 manufacturers and maintain memberships with NAFA (National Association of Fleet Administrators), SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) and SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association). Combined, this helps us maintain up to date skills, standards and modern repair practices.