Keep both hands on the wheel, both eyes on the road, and you’re still in full control of emergency warning with Whelen electronic sirens. In "handsfree" mode, a 295 Series siren will be in "stand-by" mode awaiting instructions.
BULK DISCOUNTS FOR 295 SERIES ELECTRONIC SIREN
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 10 and pay only $459.95 each
- Buy 11 or above and pay only $443.95 each
- Whelen Single Unit Siren with 9 Switch Light Control and Standard SwitchingStandard features include Radio Rebroadcast, Public Address, Manual, Wail, Yelp, Airhorn, and Piercer tones.
- PTT (Push To Talk) switch on unidirectional microphone over-rides all siren functions.
- All siren functions are backlit in a soft, non-glare green for ease of nighttime visibility.
- Contemporary styling complements most Whelen power controls and Traffic Advisor Control Consoles for proper aesthetic stacking.
- An adjustable bail bracket allows mounting in a variety of positions. Each model is mounted on a slide out chassis with an integral quick disconnect plug for ease of maintenance or replacement.
- Two different real time diagnostic tests include: Continuous dynamic testing during normal siren operations and a unique silent test while in the "Radio" mode with the "Manual" button depressed. During either operation, one or both red LED lamps will extinguish instantly upon sensing a siren or speaker(s) malfunction.
Si-Test® instantly assures you of proper warning capability and two speaker operation for high risk situations. It also eliminates the need for annoying siren "blasts" during vehicle inspections or shift changes. Only Whelen offers this "silent" testing, day or night.
- "Hands Free" operation. Turn On/Off and access all three siren tones without removing hands from the steering wheel.
- Si-Test®silent, self-diagnostic indicator of siren or speaker failure, standard on all 295HFS models.
- Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
- Prewired uni-directional microphone.
- Adjustable microphone and radio repeat volume controls.
- 295SLSA6 has "park-kill" plus a time-out relay for shotgun lock, trucklock, etc.
- Adjustable intensity backlighting in soft LED non-glare green, bulb used on 295HF100.
- Solid State over/under voltage shutdown and output short circuit protection.
- Input polarity protection
- External spade-type fuse
- Adjustable bail bracket allows mounting of unit in a variety of positions.
- Activate siren tones via "Aux. Enable" input (slide switch, power controls, or relay-to-ground connection).
- Locking quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
- Selectable 100 or 200 watt output, standard on HFS Series. (100 watt only on Model 295HF100.)
- Meets/exceeds Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications
295 Series Electronic Siren
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.