Whelen 295SL Series Electronic Siren Amplifier with 17 Scan-Lock Siren Tones: 100/200 watt, six function Class A sirens featuring hands free operation, where multiple siren operations may be initiated by pressing one button or a tap of the horn ring. DiagnosticTM risk reduction gives you "real time" operating status of the system and Si-Test completely checks siren systems instantly and silently. Input polarity protection and output short circuit protection. Quick disconnect for ease of service or replacement. Single Siren/amplifier with full function. Includes remote activation. Park Kill, and California Tones. 5 Year warranty. 2.5"H x 6"W x 7"D
BULK DISCOUNTS FOR 295SL SERIES ELECTRONIC SIREN
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $319.95 each
Keep both hands on the wheel, both eyes on the road, and you’re still in full control of emergency warning with Whelen electronic sirens. In "handsfree" mode, a 295 Series siren will be in "stand-by" mode awaiting instructions.
- In "Hands Free" mode, a 295HF and 295HFS Series siren will be in "standby" mode awaiting instructions. You can turn the siren On, activate WAIL, YELP or PIERCER TONES and turn the unit Off from the horn ring. No more eyes off the road while fumbling for the siren controls with one hand!
- Standard features include Radio Rebroadcast, Public Address, Manual, Wail, Yelp, Airhorn, and Piercer tones.
- PTT (Push To Talk) switch on unidirectional microphone over-rides all siren functions.
- All siren functions are backlit in a soft, non-glare green for ease of nighttime visibility.
- Contemporary styling complements most Whelen power controls and Traffic Advisor Control Consoles for proper aesthetic stacking.
- An adjustable bail bracket allows mounting in a variety of positions. Each model is mounted on a slide out chassis with an integral quick disconnect plug for ease of maintenance or replacement.
- Two different real time diagnostic tests include: Continuous dynamic testing during normal siren operations and a unique silent test while in the "Radio" mode with the "Manual" button depressed. During either operation, one or both red LED lamps will extinguish instantly upon sensing a siren or speaker(s) malfunction.
Si-Test® instantly assures you of proper warning capability and two speaker operation for high risk situations. It also eliminates the need for annoying siren "blasts" during vehicle inspections or shift changes. Only Whelen offers this "silent" testing, day or night.
- "Hands Free" operation. Turn On/Off and access all three siren tones without removing hands from the steering wheel.
- Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
- Prewired uni-directional microphone.
- Adjustable microphone and radio repeat volume controls.
- Solid State over/under voltage shutdown and output short circuit protection.
- Input polarity protection
- External spade-type fuse
- Adjustable bail bracket allows mounting of unit in a variety of positions.
- Activate siren tones via "Aux. Enable" input (slide switch, power controls, or relay-to-ground connection).
- Locking quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
- Meets/exceeds Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications
295SL Series Electronic Siren
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.