The 4501 from CHARGE IT! delivers accurate, reliable and convenient charging to smaller batteries and maintaining to larger batteries. It provides 0.8 amps of charge via its automatic multi-stage charging sequence. It includes two output options: clamps or ring terminal adapters. Either can be connected using its quick attach harness, allowing the operator to choose the option that best meets their need. Its simple display indicates charging status. Meets efficiency requirements for sale in California and Oregon.
- 12 Volt operation
- 0.8A 12V charge rate
- Fully automatic operation
- Multi-stage charging process
- Safe for all lead acid battery types
- Maintains batteries once full charge has been reached
- Includes clamp set and ring terminal output options
- Meets CEC efficiency requirements
- Operating Voltage : 12V
- Charging Rate : 0.8A
- Operational Mode : Automatic
- Reverse Polarity Protection : Yes
- Output Cable Length : 72" (incl. output attachment)
- Weight : 1.6 lbs.
800mA 12 Volt Battery Maintainer
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer’s warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.