Havis ChargeGuard Vehicle Power Management System automatically turns mobile equipment on when you start the motor. When you turn the motor off, the equipment stays on from 5 seconds to infinity depending on the selected time delay setting. Turns equipment off before pre-set time if voltage drops too low. Diagnostic LED helps trouble shoot voltage problems.
- Easy to install, no power needed for setup.
- Easy to set timeout delay switches.
- Choice of sensing modes: Automatic Detection, Battery Sensing (DC Rise), or Ignition.
- Override/test button provides 15 minutes of electronics power.
- Voltage diagnostic LED indicates status with color/blink codes.
- High (18V) and low (11V) voltage disconnect.
- Reserve polarity protection.
- MIL-STD-810F Compliant.
- Operating Voltage 13.8 VDC
- Low Voltage disconnect 11 VDC
- High Voltage disconnect 18 VDC
- Stand-by current 5 mA
- Operating current 80 mA
- Load current rating 30 A
- Minium on delay 5 sec
- Selectable timeout delay 5 sec-8hr & infinity
- 4"L x 3.75"W
- 1 lb
ChargeGuard Vehicle Power Management System
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer