Placement: On top of transmission hump
Seat Configuration: Bucket
Drilling Required: No - Attaches to transmission hump
Weight: 24.0 lbs.
Dimensions: 10.58" H x 14.01" W x 40.21" D
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box
- 5 fasteners for mounting right to transmission hump, does not require a Leg Kit or MCS Top Plate
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 6” of mounting space and is designed to house full sized radios
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 9” of mounting space and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories
- A removable top plate and center plate for easy radio installation and wire routing
- Ships with molded dash filler panels that gives the box a sleek appearance that blends in with the car’s aesthetics
- Five, 12 Volt knock-outs (4 on the back and 1 on driver side)
- USB and MP3 knock-outs from stock console, relocated on passenger side
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and has the ability to be centered or off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern”
- Will ship fully assembled (molded dash panels must be installed on-site)
- Includes armrest, internal cupholder, 3 free blank filler panels and 3 free faceplates.
- Console box is not compatible with legacy Dodge Chargers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dodge Charger Police Package 2011+ Console Box with Internal Cupholder & Armrest
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.