- External diagnostics
- New keypad with backlit membrane switches
- Sturdy power connections
- Reduced amp draw
- Smaller footprint
- 200-Watt siren system
- Traditional and trademarked Q-Siren® sound
- Works with FS Convergence Network
- Removable microphone
- Auto, manual and brake capabilities
- Q-wail, yelp, priority, airhorn, PA and radio rebroadcast
- Foot switch compatible
- External Diagnostics
- LED indicators located outside the amplifier allow for fast and easy read diagnostics to show the system is functionally properly.
- New Redesigned Keypad
- The push-button backlit, membrane switches and large rubberized knob provide a tactile feel. The microphone can easily be removed from the front of the keypad.
- Improved Power connection
- Eliminates the bending of wires at input points to ensure a strong connection with increased reliability.
- Dimensions (H x L x D): Control Head - 3.5" x 7" x 2" (8.9cm x 17.8cm x 5.1cm)
- Amplifier - 4" x 15" x 9" (10.2cm x 38.1cm x 22.9cm)
- Sound Output: 122 decibels at ten feet
- Power: 200 watts
- Current Draw: 30 amps
- Standby Current: 0 amps
E-Q2B Electronic Siren
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.