Whelen Epsilon Full Function 100 Watt with Microphone and Volume Control Knob is the new economical Epsilon siren is designed to meet SAE Class A sound requirements when used with most 100 watt siren speakers. Epsilon features hands-free and public address operation, Scan-Lock™ multiple warning tones and horn ring override capability with real time diagnostics.
- Meets SAE Class A sound requirements when used with most 100 watt speakers.
- California Title 13 ready.
- Long lasting LED backlighting.
- Real time diagnostics indicator. When the indicator is steady, the siren is operating correctly. If it single flashes, the speaker is short circuited; and, if the indicator is off, the speaker is under current.
- Nine Scan-Lock™ siren tones to choose from: tone off, wail, yelp, air horn, Hi/Low, Piercer, Y249, manual wail coast to stop, and manual wail stop.
- Hands-free operation from the vehicle steering wheel.
- Scan-Lock switch is located on the rear for security of the unit to ensure that all of the fleets' sirens are set with the same tones.
- Installation package includes all the necessary mounting hardware and input pigtail connector.
- Front of unit provides a PA volume control knob for the noise-cancelling microphone, On/Off switch, manual button and 7-position rotary switch.
- Rotary switch allows choice of standby for use with the manual button, manual tone 1 & 2. Hands-free position allows horn ring operation of the siren and tone 1, 2 and 3 positions. Each of these tone positions has an override tone when the manual button is depressed.
- Easy to install. Pre-wired with quick disconnect plug for easy service and prompt replacement.
- Twenty-four month warranty.
2-1/4” (57mm) H x 5-7/8” (149mm) W x 5-3/4” (146mm)D.
Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz
Epsilon 100 Watt Siren Amplifier
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.