Whelen Full Function Siren and Heavy Duty Microphone is economically priced. A full function siren plus radio repeat and public address. Operates up to two 100 watt speakers. Includes Hands- Free operation and Scan-Lock™ siren tones. Self-contained unit for under-dash mounting. Two models to choose from; hard-wired microphone or removeable microphone with a volume control knob. Two year warranty. Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 and WS2100 Series connector.e microphonewith a volume control knob.Two year warranty.Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 andWS2100 Series connector.
BULK DISCOUNTS FOR FULL FUNCTION SIREN & HEAVY DUTY MICROPHONE
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $295.95 each
- 17 Scan-LockTM Siren Tones to choose from (Pat. # RE38,795). The 295SL allows for user selectable siren tones via momentary recessed switch, located on the rear of the unit. Choose the placement of each siren tone on rotary knob for complete user customization.
- Economical six function siren plus radio repeat and public address.
- Meets California & SAE specifications, SAE J1849 & California Title 13.
- Model 295SL100 operates up to two 100-watt speakers.
- "Hands-Free" operation. Turn On/Off and access all three siren tones (default Wail, Yelp and Piercer™) without taking hands from steering wheel Two manual functions allow for additional siren tone choices when you need it the most.
- PTT (push to talk) switch on microphone overrides all siren functions.
- Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
- Pre-wired unidirectional microphone.
- Optional plug-in microphone with volume control knob.
- Adjustable preset microphone volume.
- Adjustable preset radio repeat volume.
- Input polarity protection.
- Output short circuit protection.
- External spade-type fuse.
- Bi-polarity horn/ring control activation.
- "Aux Enable" activates siren tones via input (slide switch, power controls or relay-to-ground connection).
- Quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
- Adjustable bail bracket allows the mounting of the siren in a variety of positions.
- Complements all Whelen's under dash products.
- Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 and WS2100 Series connector.
- Optional 24 volt DC model available, contact factory.
Full Function Siren & Heavy Duty Microphone
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.