We know that blade protection is key to a long tape life. Our metal case (MC) keeps the blades safe. These long, fiberglass tapes have a compact, closed metal case that fits nicely in your hand. The flush-folding crank pops up for easy rewinding. If you’re measuring alone, the metal catch hook is set at zero, so there’s no need for a correction. These are very popular with users that primarily do interior measurements.
- Heavy-duty blades with 40,000 strands of fiberglass ensures a long life under the most demanding field use.
- Stretch-resistant, extremely resilient.
- Closed, metal housing protects the tape.
- Blade is 1/2-inch.
- The crank handle is metal to provide years of rugged use.
- Double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting.
Guidemaster Metal Case 18 Series Measuring Device
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer’s warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.