Integrity lightbar from Federal Signal is a distinct modern shaped linear lightbar with built-in multi-color LED technology. SpectraLux allows for a single light head to change color while in operation, providing 360-degrees of continuous light output from takedown and alleys to an impressive flood feature. Use its all white-flood light to locate a suspect or select an amber flash pattern to safely direct traffic.
Federal Signal’s Solaris LED reflector technology maximizes the LED light source to eliminate critical dark spots and distribute true 360º of light coverage.
For further customization, mounting brackets accommodate patented HotFoot LED warning, take down and alley lights.
For maximum performance and installation, FS Convergence Network’s ‘plug-n-play’ capability offers ease of installation and programming. FS Convergence Network reduces bulky cables to streamline installation.
To reduce unnecessary downtime and increase service life, ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuity™) reduces the number of critical connection failure points found in conventional lightbars -- keeping your vehicle on the road.
- SpectraLux multicolor LED technology available in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or White
- Solaris LED reflector technology for better optical efficiency and superior off-axis warning
- FS Convergence Network for 'plug-n-play' installation and programming
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) reduces failure points found in a typical lightbar
- Optional HotFoot for takedown, alley and warning lights
- Available in 44" and 51" lengths
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer’s warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.