The only Patented Linear-LED® lightheads with a bold look to the future in fire, ambulance and rescue truck emergency lighting. Designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
- Surface mounted via two screws.
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED® designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have “dead spots” or “hot spots”.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration.
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly.
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle’s surface, preventing contact.
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation.
- M6 lightheads have multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns available. Choose from Solid, Left/Right, Top/Bottom, In/Out, or Diagonal sequencing. Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications. Many flash patterns meet California Title XIII.
- Hard coating on lenses resist scratches, chemical and corrosive damage.
- M6 available in a Brake/Tail/Turn, Back-Up, Scenelight or Turnlight.
- Other patents pending.
- Available in Single or Split Colors.
- Optional Black or Chrome flange available.
- 6-3/4" Long X 4-5/16" High, Protrudes 1-3/8"
- Current Draw @ 12.8 VDC in "Solid" mode: 2.25 amps peak, 0.9 amps average
M6 Series Warning Lamp
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.