Fascia is the first extremely compact, tri-color line of perimeter lighting on the market. Fascia’s next generation design and mounting options allows the light to be integrated nearly anywhere on the vehicle.
- QUICK MOUNT, STUD MOUNT OR SCREW MOUNT
- 6 LED, SOLID COLORS
- 8 LED, SOLID COLORS
- 12 LED, DUAL COLORS
- 18 LED, TRI-COLORS - BLUE/RED/AMBER OR BLUE/RED/WHITE
- Please call for custom quote on White Housing, 800.232.0162.
- Ability to integrate visually into today’s police vehicles
- Collaboration with Dow Corning® to develop ClearDuty™ optical design
- ClearDuty molded one-piece housing and optic design delivers advantages over conventional polycarbonate lenses
- A smaller footprint with maximized candela output
- Greater resistance to gravel pitting, scratching or cracking
- Improved sealing to prevent water from entering light
- Higher UV and thermal stability to prevent lens from yellowing over time
- INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE9-32 Vdc
- CURRENT DRAW< 1.0 Amps @ 12.8Vdc, < 0.5 Amps @ 25.6Vdc
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE -40°C to +65° C
- DIMENSIONS: Quick: 4.04”(10.3cm) L x 0.92” (2.3cm) H x 0.47” (1.2cm) D (from mounting surface)
- Stud: 4.04”(10.3cm) L x 0.92” (2.3cm) H x 0.42” (1cm) D (from mounting surface)
- Screw: 4.52”(11.4cm) L x 0.92” (2.3cm) H x 0.42” (1cm) D (from mounting surface)
- CERTIFICATIONS SAE J595 and J845 Class 1 certified and CA Title 13, Article 22 compliant
- WARRANTY Five-year
mPower Fasica 4 Inch Lights
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.