- Thor Power Inverter 3000 Watt provides continuous output power: 3000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 3000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 11 to 16 Vdc
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac / Output frequency: 60 Hz / Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 11.0 +/- 0.5 Volts High input voltage protection: 16 V
- No load current: < 0.25 Amps
- Full load efficiency: 87%
- AC Output Socket Type: Double Type 2 -2 prong
- Full Output Power: 3000 Watts
- (Other inverters have reduced output over time.)
- High Surge
- High Speed Low Noise Cooling Fan
- Ground Fault Sensing
ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT PROTECTION:
- Overload Protection - Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control - Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection - Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection - Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff - Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
Power Inverter 3000 Watt
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer’s warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.