Who should use the PriorityStart! 12-Volt ProMax H.D.?
- Law Enforcement, Work trucks, and Heavy Duty vehicles
- Any vehicles with increased electrical/load demands
PriorityStart! is the only automatic computerized on/off protection system for your battery, alternator, and electrical system in the market today. If battery voltage drains below 11.7 volts when engine is off, it automatically DISCONNECTS the load, leaving starting power.
To RECONNECT and START: simply step on the brake pedal, activate headlights, or operate any other accessory, and starting power is RECONNECTED! No buttons to push, no switches to flip, and there is no hardwiring. It's positive to positive, with a ground wire, and you're done.
No waiting for service or emergency trucks. No need for jump-starts (jump-starting damages the battery, alternator and potential major damage to computers and electrical system). No more down time or lost man hours. It is preventative maintenance that pays for itself 1st time it saves you.
Using portable battery chargers/boosters, dangerous jumper cables, or calling a tow truck means you have already experienced a damaged battery (first time battery goes dead it has lost 1/2 its service life).
Universal design fits top and side post batteries. No hardwiring or modifications required. Transferable. Manufactured to ISO, USCG, and SAE standards.
EASY TO ATTACH
Three Easy Connections:
- Existing vehicle positive cable to PriorityStart!
- PriorityStart! cable to battery positive post
- Attach ground wire to battery negative post
- Heavier Load Capacity: Up to 1600 starting amps/400 continuous amps
- Heavier ground wire connector thicker/stronger for heavier duty vehicles
- 60% increase to contact disc
- 60% increase to spine gear & holding nut
- 40% increase to jack screw
- 40% increase to busses
- Top post contact material raised/increased to improve GM connections
- Gear cover for added strength & durability
- Motor cover for added strength & durability
- Higher intensity LED on top, improved visibility
- Redesigned circuit board
- Automatic battery reconnect: Convenient, safe
- Easy to attach: 3 connections
- Maximizes battery life: Maintenance free
- Handles 1,600 starting amps/400 continuous amps
- Designed for under-hood temperature extremes
- Engine run protection
- Transferable from Vehicle to Vehicle
- Universal design fits both top & side-post batteries
- Ability to use accessories when engine is off
- Ecologically friendly: Reduces number of batteries discarded into the environment
- Pays for itself the first time you use it; ready to protect when you need it
- Prevents lost wages and vehicle downtime
- Saves cost of new battery
- Protects expensive vehicle electrical parts
- Protects from voltage spikes or surges
Priority Start- Heavy Duty
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer’s warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information .Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer.