Federal Signal's Reverse Camera Systems provide the driver with an expanded field-of-view for enhanced safety while backing-up or maneuvering the vehicle in challenging spaces. With a variety of cameras, monitors and mounting options available, Reverse Camera Systems have a solution for almost any vehicle application.
All of the Reverse Camera Systems (CAMSET70-NTSC-4-B) come with a high-resolution, Sony CCD rear camera for a clear, color picture. Automatic day/night and infrared LEDs for night vision are available in camera models. All cameras are tested to operate in extreme weather conditions and systems come with a two-year warranty. Multiple camera cable lengths are available to suit a variety of large apparatus.
Optional Digital Video Recorders (DVR) provide video feed from cameras mounted inside and outside the apparatus to record video footage while the vehicle is in operation. The DVR option provides additional sense of security to the vehicle's owner.
- All cameras are high-resolution, color Sony® CCD cameras
- TFT-LCD color monitors available in 7.0"
- 4 Camera input contrl box and 65.5' ext cable
- Multiple camera cable lengths available
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) with video and audio feed optional and available
- Wide operating temperature range for all cameras: -22°F to 149°F
- Multi-voltage capability (12/24 VDC)
- Two-year limited warranty
Rear View Camera System 7" Monitor
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer’s warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information. Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer.