Whelen now has a low profile,mini-lightbar that provides all the high performance LED warning and signalling benefits in a smaller size that fits all your special applications, the Responder LP Series. Super-LED modules in a rugged polycarbonate base are built to take the roughest conditions and long hours you face. They're road tested,vibration and moisture resistant and use much lower current than other warning lights. Put a Responder LP to work on your utility,security,fleet,construction or public works vehicle.
- Class 1, SAE J845 Certified
- 100,000 hour rated life
- 6 Super-LED (CON3™) modules
- Built-in electronic flasher with 30 Scan-Lock™flash patterns plus 4 simulated rotating patterns (permanent mount versions only)
- ActionScan™default flash pattern
- Permanent mount includes 6" pigtail; magnetic mounts include 10' straight cord with cigar plug with On/OFF and pattern control switch
- Polycarbonate dome with smooth exterior will not gather dirt and dust
- 12 VDC
- R1LP models:3.0 amp draw (peak), 1.2 amp draw (avg)
17" L x 6 5/16" W x 2 7/8" H
Responder LP Series CON3 Mini Lightbar
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.