Smaller size speaker with full size performance will mount in more locations than ever before. The SA315P installs easily and delivers traffic clearing warning where it's needed: down and in front of your vehicle. Complies with OSHA 1910.95 guidelines regarding “Permissible Noise Exposure”.
- All weather nylon composite black housing with front loaded, powder coated speaker driver.
- Superior performance in a very small profile package. Only 2-7/8" in depth.
- Exceeds California Title XIII, Class A and S.A.E. J1849 requirements with most 100 watt sirens (120-123dB @10').
- Optimum performance assured when used with all Whelen high-power electronic sirens.
- Easily installs to the radiator cross member in just a few minutes (without dismantling the front grille of the vehicle).
- Truer tone quality and wider/higher frequency response than speakers of comparable size.
- Universal mounting bracket, plus vehicle specific brackets available, purchased seperately.
- Compact size is ideal for concealed installations in any type vehicle.
- Two year standard Whelen warranty.
6.5" H x 6.5" W x 2.9" D
SA315 Siren Speaker
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.