The Strion HPL is a compact, long-range, hand-held flashlight that produces a wide, 615 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch lets you select three lighting modes and strobe
- Three modes and strobe:Deep-dish parabolic reflector provides a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- High for a far-reaching beam with maximum illumination: 615 lumens; 400m beam; 40,000 candela; runs 1 hour
- Medium for bright light, good beam distance and longer run time: 320 lumens; 283m beam; 20,000 candela; runs 2 hours
- Low provides a less intense beam and extended run time: 160 lumens; 200m beam; 10,000 candela; runs 3.75 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 2.5 hours
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1,000 times; fully recharges in 3 hrs.
- Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Grooved barrel adapts to long gun mount
- 7" (17.78 cm); 7.1 oz. (202 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Strion LED HP Flashlight
Merchandise will be entitled to the benefit of any manufacturer's warranty and Adamson Industries will assist you in the process. Adamson Industries makes no expressed or implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any goods and/or services sold to you. Please contact either Adamson Industries or the manufacturer of the product for more information.